Hi

понедельник, 14 марта 2011 г.

School festival

    

I don't know was that festival or not, but I’ll write about celebrating last 8th of March in our school.
    Firstly we had only five lessons at that day. It was very good, because we hadn't two last English lessons. I liked it not because I don't like English, but because we have two lessons. I think one lesson is interesting, but during two lessons our English teacher can blow up our minds. 
     The second good think was that we haven’t to go to the concert, what had organized after the lessons and we could go for a walk. But the weather was very bad, so we stayed there and watched the concert. There was fashion show, where Steven played the model role. It was really funny, and I think, he must go to the model school to develop his talent. 
     Else we gave a presents and a flowers to girls from our class. They were really exited and prepared a celebratory meal. All of us liked that day very much, because it was funny and full of happiness. We had a good time and we'll remember that day.
     That's all for that day, but not so far is our school leaving party, and, in my opinion, it will be great.
posted by Nick at 20:54

1 Comments:

on that day, did not have, did not have, fashon, flowers

15 марта 2011 г. в 11:39  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home