Hi

понедельник, 25 апреля 2011 г.

Letter - Future plans.

Dear Meg,

     Have you ever tried my favourite food - poison. You can read about that food in previous message on my blog. 
     Firstly at 19 years I want to finish stydying in school. Secondly I’ am going to study in university in Europe or Russia, because in Estonia a few good universities. When I finish university studying, I am going to work and to earn money. Ithink I'll invent spaceship, what will can travel in space quickly and for long times.  I'll earn much money and became the first emperor of all earth. That will bore to me and I'm going to capture the whole galaxy. Firstly I'm going to occupy Mars and Sirius. As a capital planet I'm going to mark Mars, because it's my favourite planet. Finally I'm going to give my space empire to my son and go travelling in space to find  something new.



     Please write about yours future plans. I think It will be very interesting for me.




All my love,






posted by Nick at 15:41

0 Comments:

Отправить комментарий

<< Home